Due to differences in screen calibrations, the colour of the actual fabric may differ slightly to what is displayed online. We would recommend to request a sample before ordering.
This option is where the fabric you have chosen for your blind will be inserted into the front of the head box.
A motor will need to be selected, along with a charging option and handset.
The charging cable is a USB so can be ordered on its own, however if you would like to plug the charger into a plug socket, the adapter will also be required.
Depending on how many blinds you wish to operate, you have the option of the 6 channel handset, or 16 channel handset. Or if you would like to operate the blinds using your smart phone or through Amazon Alexa or Google Home, then the Louvolite home hub may be your preferred option.
- Fully Made to Measure Product
- Fabric is 20% Cotton, 80% Polyester
- Universal brackets for a simple installation – Top, face or side fix
- Flame Retardant Fabric
- Fabric Width 2000mm
- If both the width and drop of your blind is bigger than the fabric width, then we may need to join your fabric by welding or stitching, depending on the fabric.
- For manual operation a chrome chain is supplied as standard, located to your specification
- Aluminium roller tubes – to prevent smiling or bowing
- Please note: The width of the fabric will be approximately 30mm smaller than the width of the overall blind to allow for the brackets and mechanisms